We are looking for an experienced JS dev who wants to make an impact. We’re a fashion company but you won’t have to wear the latest Karl Lagerfeld. A hoodie or your favorite React.JS shirt will do just fine. You don’t even need to like fashion at all, but a certain admiration for Ken Thompson, Rob Pike or Martin Fowler is always appreciated. You don’t speak German? No big deal, we use English as our main language.
Our Tech Stack
- Any line of code you touch will have an impact. Our website is in 15 countries, loved by millions.
- We are currently breaking our monolith. Want to learn more about microservices? This is the place.
- Enjoy what you do, and be willing to teach and learn new technologies.
- Help us building and monitor our highly scalable architecture to support Stylight’s growth. We take pride in building a highly performant and failure resistant platform with a small team.
- Foster technical excellence in the team. We are big on unit testing, integration testing and code reviews.
- Bring your best practices, challenge the status quo and set things in motion.
- You know that ES6 is not the latest electric car on the market. Actually you have trouble containing your enthusiasm now.
- You have a “You build it, you run it”-mentality. AWS, Docker and other DevOps technologies are a plus – if you don’t know about it, no biggie we’ll teach you!
- You don’t test in production like Chuck Norris. You have experience in Agile environments. And not only in Counter Strike.
- You have appreciation for working in a diverse and interdisciplinary environment.
- The website team is currently composed of 3 engineers who are writing code to delight millions of users.
- We do 2 weeks sprints, visualize our tasks on analog boards, and do pair-programming.
- We <3 Slack. We have our own bot and have integrated our toolchain (CircleCI, Datadog, Pingdom…)
Why Join Stylight?
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 400 attendees.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up: You’ll do your first deploy to production during your first week.
- We’ll give you a personal development budget, to go to conferences, buy books and grow with us.
- International and diverse workplace: 44% non-German and 65% female.
- We have one of the best office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany)
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10 minutes walk from the nearest biergarten.
- For more information check out: http://tech.stylight.com/
Looking good? Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today.