We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who wants to liberate us from manual classification. We’re a fashion and lifestyle company but you won’t have to wear the latest fashion trends. A hoodie will do just fine. You don’t speak German? No big deal, we use English as our main language.
Our Tech Stack
- We are currently building our machine learning framework and classification models using tools as scikit-learn, Theano, TensorFlow, luigi, matplotlib, numpy.
- Our go-to coding language for Machine Learning algorithms is Python.
- One of the main tasks is to build and improve machine learning models that classify product attributes by extracting information out of product text and images.
- As Machine Learning Engineer, you are responsible for running experiments with the goal to build and train model prototypes. You work closely with the software engineers in the team on the implementation.
- But also feel encouraged to come up with ideas on how Stylight can make use of the latest trends and insights in various fields of Machine Learning.
- You should be able to set-up a proper monitoring environment to precisely evaluate our models.
- Collaborate and share knowledge with your fellow machine learning engineers and data scientists.
- You could already gained at least 2 years of non-academic working experience in machine learning, data analytics and statistics.
- You feel confident working with DNN.
- You like to share your work and discoveries with your team and beyond. We’ll empower you to talk at conferences and meetups.
- And most important: always have fun at work and contaminate people with your enthusiasm.
- The Product Processing Team is an international oriented and cross-functional working team of machine learning engineers, software engineers and business people.
- We are responsible for the correct classification of products .
- We work in an agile environment applying Scrum and Kanban to our daily workflow.
Why Join Stylight?
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up: You’ll do your first deploy to production during your first week.
- We’ll give you a personal development budget, to go to conferences, buy books and grow with us.
- International and diverse workplace: 44% non-German and 65% female.
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 400 attendees.
- We have one of the best office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany)
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10 minutes walk from the nearest biergarten.
- For more information check out: http://tech.stylight.com/
Looking good? Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.stylight.com/jobs/?job_position_id=29329&_pc=12679 →