Machine Learning Rebel
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who wants to liberate humanity from manual classification. We’re a fashion company but you won’t have to wear the latest Karl Lagerfeld. A hoodie will do just fine. You don’t even need to like fashion at all, but a willingness to bring self-awareness to your next neural-net would be great. You don’t speak German? No big deal, we use English as our main language.
Our Tech Stack
- We are currently building our machine learning framework using tools as scikit-learn, Theano, TensorFlow and also luigi, matplotlib, numpy.
- We are currently breaking our monolith. Want to get your hands dirty on microservices? This is the place.
- Our go-to coding language is Python.
- We deploy pretty much everything in Docker containers on AWS.
- Your main task is to build machine learning models that add attributes for different dimensions to each product.
- Come up with ideas on how to improve the machine learning framework and algorithms.
- Always stay up-to-date with the latest trends and insights in the field of Machine learning and find ways on how we can make use of them.
- Set-up a proper monitoring environment to evaluate our models constantly.
- Have fun and contaminate people with your enthusiasm.
- Work closely together with the software engineers in the team on the deployment and integration of experiments.
- You are a Machine Learning Engineer up to date with the state of the art in Deep Learning.
- You breathe code. You seriously contemplated using a GPU cluster as a central heating system at home for winter.
- You can’t help but always think if you can optimize all facets of your life with convolutional neural networks. Or maybe you already did? Wanna show us? 🙂
- You like to share your work and discoveries with your team and beyond. We’ll empower you to talk at conferences and meetups – Did we mention that our Machine Learning meetup just passed 1000 members?
- The Product Processing Team is an international and cross-functional team of machine learning engineers, software engineers and business people.
- We are responsible for the correct categorization of products – and we think humans deserve better than doing this work manually.
- We work in an agile environment applying Scrum and Kanban to our daily workflow.
Why Join Stylight?
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up: You’ll do your first deploy to production during your first week.
- We’ll give you a personal development budget, to go to conferences, buy books and grow with us.
- International and diverse workplace: 44% non-German and 65% female.
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- We organize daho.am, our own annual developer conference. Top-notch speakers and over 400 attendees.
- We have one of the best office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany)
- Experience Munich: Our office is in the city-center, and just a 10 minutes walk from the nearest biergarten.
- For more information check out: http://tech.stylight.com/
Looking good? Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on jobs.stylight.com/Jobs/